Restricted & prohibited items
For safety reasons the following types of restricted articles may not be carried in your checked or hand baggage. If you have any doubt about the prohibited items on a plane, please contact Zebu Air before you travel.
- Compressed gases eg refrigerants, flammable and poisonous such as butane and aqualung cylinders.
- Corrosives eg acids, alkaline, mercury and wet cell batteries.
- Explosives, munitions, fireworks and flares.
- Flammable liquids and solids e.g. lighter or heating fuel, matches, paints and articles easily ignited.
- Infectious substances e.g. live virus substances.
- Radioactive materials and all poisons e.g. insecticides and weed killers.
- Medicines and toiletries in limited quantities and alcoholic beverages may be carried in checked or cabin baggage (maximum 2 litres or 2 kg).
- Firearms are not permitted in the cabin. Passengers shall not tender dangerous goods or potentially dangerous goods for carriage as baggage.
Airline Carriers may destroy, abandon and/or retain as evidence any such goods. Your attention is drawn to signage at the check-in area and in the Terminal for more information. Please direct any inquiries for further assistance to interCaribbean Airways.