APPROVED TRAINING ORGANISATION
With decades of industry experience, our highly skilled team revise and work on effective learning methodologies to train you to the highest possible level and get the best out of your training.
Ultimately, we aim to produce the very best aviation personnel in the world.
The safety of air travel is dependent on the whole ecosystem of aviation, rigorous aircraft maintenance starts with effective and excellent training.
At our aviation training centre, we provide airlines and individuals with an exceptional service, which is trustworthy, tailored, less time-consuming and less costly.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Zebu Air Team.
WE ARE APPROVED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
The ATO is operated by fully licensed aircraft instructor.
Stable, highly qualified workforce – The quality and depth of our people’s training is second to none in our field. Zebu Air’s engineering team has all completed recognised basic and advanced training, with many having received factory approved and recurrent training.
Being the best at what we do – Our determination to strive for and complete engineering excellence is valued by our very satisfied customers. Through their recommendations, we constantly welcome new customers. If you are looking for an aircraft engineering company, that will be looking after and care for your valuable asset if you are looking for excellent work, carried out in good time and at a fair price, we look forward to welcoming you to Zebu Air.
Zebu Air Training:
PPL– Private Pilot Licence
CPL – Commercial Pilot Licence
IR – Instrument Rating
ME – Multi Engine
- A1 line maintenance technician (quick turn around) of aeroplanes with turbine engines (jet engines).
- A2 line maintenance technician (quick turn around) of aeroplanes with piston engines (similar to car engines).
- A3 helicopters line maintenance technician with turbine engines.
- A4 helicopters line maintenance technician with piston engines.
- B1 full engineer (able to train for a type rating) airframes, engines and systems.
- B2 avionics engineer.
Ready to be trained by us?
Contact us or simply come and see us.